The governance issues related to IT security in the cyber space are challenging to address. IRGC is exploring these issues over a series of expert workshops: cybersecurity, IoT, distributed ledger technologies and decision-making algorithms.
- Forging authenticity: governing deepfake risks, Zurich, Septembre 2019
- The Governance of Decision-Making Algorithms, Zurich, July 2018
- Governing Risks and Benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies, Zurich, June 2017
- Cybersecurity Risks in the Internet of Things: Connected vehicles and medical devices, Zurich, November 2016
- Cyber Security Risk Governance, Zurich, October 2015
- Comparing Methods for Terrorism and Cyber Security Risk Analysis, Washington D.C., May 2015
The workshops in Zurich are organised at the Swiss Re Centre for Global Dialogue and in partnership with the Swiss Re Institute, which has been supporting IRGC since 2005, both intellectually and financially.
- The Governance of Decision-Making Algorithms, 2018, Workshop report
- Governing Risks and Benefits of Distributed Ledger Technology Applications, 2017, Workshop highlights
- Governing Cybersecurity in the Internet of Things, 2016, Workshop report
- Public Cybersecurity and Rationalizing Information Sharing, 2016, Opinion piece
- Cyber Security Risk Governance, 2015, Workshop report (pdf, 0.9 Mb)
- Comparing Methods for Terrorism and Cyber Security Risk Analysis, 2015, Workshop report (pdf, 0.7 Mb)